Reupholstering furniture with care and quality
When your beloved furniture has seen better days, however, is still good quality, reupholstery is the ideal solution. Furniture reupholstery is the perfect way to transform and revive a much-loved piece of furniture without compromising on the comfort and style of the original design. Our upholsterers transform your furniture with care and quality.
Steps to reupholstery
- Our upholsterers carefully strip your furniture back down to its original frame.
- Inspect the original frame and repair if necessary
- Replace the webbing and springs, if needed, to add that touch more comfort
- Replace the stuffing or foam if needed, to make it feel brand new!
- Finally, reupholstery your furniture in the fabric you desire and add the last details to customise, e.g. Pipping, studs, deep buttoning, etc.
Furniture reupholstery gallery
For that little bit of home inspiration…
Benefits of reupholstering furniture
- You get to keep all of the original features of your furniture
- Reupholstering offers better quality furniture pieces
- Design your reupholstered furniture to your liking with any fabric, pattern or style
- Don’t compromise your comfort when you reupholster your favourite piece of furniture
- Reupholster and help the environment
- Comfort and sentimental attachment are not affected
What to do next?
Simply measure your piece of furniture and get in touch with us, and we will provide you with a free quote- no obligations. Whenever you are ready, book an appointment with us to browse through our collection of fabrics, and to discuss any extra details or customisation you wish to have. And then finally we will reupholster your beloved piece of furniture however you wish, all handmade and manufactured in the UK.